Become a CAPE Corporate Sponsor
Stay in touch with national organizations of private schools!
The Council for American Private Education invites companies and organizations that serve private schools to become corporate sponsors. Simply complete and submit the application form below.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- An updated CAPE directory with over 350 contacts of private school leaders at the national and state levels.
- The opportunity to distribute information about products and services at CAPE's board meeting in the fall and at CAPE's annual meeting of the board and state CAPE representatives in the spring.
- A listing in the corporate sponsors section of the CAPE directory.
- A year-long subscription to CAPE's e-mail updates on public policy issues affecting private schools.
- Inclusion of your company's logo, a brief description of your services, and a link to your Web site on the corporate sponsor page of CAPE's Web site.
- The opportunity to sponsor CAPE board meetings in March and October (additional fee applies), which provides the added benefit of mingling with board members during the board reception.
- The opportunity to sponsor one or more issues of Outlook (additional fee applies).
The annual corporate sponsorship fee is $750.
Application and Annual Renewal
Just fill out the following form and hit the submit button! We'll enroll you as a corporate sponsor or renew your membership and send you a bill.